We have a variety of Electrician positions available. This is a general job description. Your actual job requirements will be presented to you by your recruitment specialist. Simply fill in our Job Application forms (there are 5 in total) to get started. Once you fill in these forms, we will contact you to review the opportunities you are interested in. More Opportunities are available here.
Electricians prepare, assemble, install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment in all types of buildings and other structures.
- install, maintain and troubleshoot a variety of equipment, including robotics, control panels, conveyors, motors
- operation of material handling equipment
- assist with mechanical repairs and pneumatics
- work with minimal supervision
- maintain strong safety protocols
- must have electricians license
- experience troubleshooting highly automated systems
- strong planning abilities
- willing to work on tasks outside of immediate job scope
- strong documentation practices